Sales Representative Wanted
Capitol Aluminum & Glass Corp. has an opportunity available within its sales department for a professional Sales Representative to maintain current customer accounts, prospect, and generate new customers within Ohio. He/she is the first link to success for Capitol.
Capitol is a full-service manufacturer of aluminum architectural window, entrance and storefront systems for institutional and commercial buildings. Products are designed to increase energy conservation; increase comfort; decrease noise; and enhance building aesthetics. Projects are planned, estimated, engineered, manufactured, installed, and serviced through Capitol.
Sales representatives prepare recommendations and proposals that are designed to serve our clients’ needs with quality products and long-lasting performance.
The Sales Representative is required to have the following essential job qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with school officials, architects, and building owners.
- Background in building construction.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications.
- Travel about 75% of the time in company provided vehicles.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office; Salesforce CRM experience helpful.
- Credentials or equivalent experience in sales.
We offer a competitive salary that will be predicated on the candidate’s qualifications and credentials, plus commission. Benefit packages
include Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)/Profit Sharing Pension, Paid time off, Holiday pay and Voluntary disability benefit options.
Send resumes with cover letter to:
Mail: Capitol Aluminum & Glass Corp. 1276 W. Main Street, Bellevue, OH 44811
Capitol Aluminum & Glass Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Women, Minorities, and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply