C. T. Taylor Construction, an established and growing construction manager, is seeking to fill numerous positions. Located in Hudson, Ohio, C.T. Taylor, is seeking experienced carpenters for both rough and finish applications, door & window installation and formwork for commercial and industrial construction projects in the Northeast Ohio Area.
Successful candidates should possess the following experience and skills
- Five years minimum experience as a carpenter
- Proficient in all phases of carpentry, including layout, form work, rough framing, interior trim, hollow metal and wood doors, frames and hardware
- Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints, specifications, and contractual documents
- 10-hour OSHA training preferred (training available thru company)
- Experience with K-12 school and industrial construction a plus
- Maintain and enforce safety requirements
- Resume should include a portfolio of past projects including description, project size and specific project references
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. C. T. Taylor is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Interested candidates can send their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org