Full Time Receptionist Needed
About Cleveland Vicon
Founded in 1961 by Don and Carol Poe, Cleveland Vicon is one of the largest distributors of doors, frames and hardware in the state of Ohio. Today, the Poe children remain active in the business, ensuring the care and commitment that only a family operated company can provide. Servicing clients in the local community, such as Akron Children’s Hospital and Case Western Reserve University, our commitment to quality products has been part of our philosophy since the beginning.
The goal is to have the best-trained people thus providing clients with the highest-quality products available at a fair price. Each of the associates have been trained in basic product information and receive ongoing training to stay updated on the company. In fact, the sales staff represent one of the largest collections of industry-certified consultants in the business.
Cleveland Vicon is seeking a standout Receptionist to support our friendly, outgoing team. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, detail oriented, organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The receptionist is the first point of contact for Cleveland Vicon, and must present a professional appearance at all times.
Typical duties include:
· Greet guests in a friendly manor
· Answer the phones and direct calls to their appropriate person or department
· Open, sort and distribute incoming mail
· Process outgoing mail
· Sort and distribute faxes and emails
Clerical assistance, includes:
· Scan, re-name and provide a digital attachment of purchasing packing slips and receipts to customer jobs
· Preparation of quotes for bids, including converting from handwritten to computerized files
· Preparation of change orders
· Credit application paperwork
· Miscellaneous filing and clerical duties to assist Purchasing, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
The ideal receptionist will have previous experience in an office environment. Skills needed to be a successful Cleveland Vicon receptionist include:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent customer service in person and via the telephone
· Maintain professionalism under all circumstances
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with others
Salary is negotiable based on previous experience and education.
· 2/3 paid health insurance for you and your family, including dental insurance
· 401(k) matching plan, after a successful completion of the eligibility period
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Annual bonus based on company profitability
· Employee Assistance Program
· Fitness room
· Paid training and development
· 15 minutes from downtown Cleveland & free parking
Cleveland Vicon provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.