Front Desk / Administrative Assistant
Panzica Construction is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Front Desk/Administrative Assistant for our Cleveland, Ohio location. You will be the first point of contact for our company. This position will also perform all clerical duties necessary for the functionality of our office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service when greeting guests and receiving calls
- Perform a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties
- Support incoming/outgoing mail processing including USPS and UPS/Fed-Ex as needed
- Filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning and file administration as needed
- Ordering/restocking office supplies as needed; maintains office in a neat, orderly manner
- Collect/organize/maintain certified payroll reports, subcontractor lien waivers and insurance certificates
- Request/File project specific NOC and NOF
- Perform other duties, tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by the management team
- Prior construction experience preferred
- Vista by Viewpoint experience helpful
- Proficient with MS Office suite including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent phone and communications skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-past environment with flexibility and versatility.
- Ability to interface with all levels of professionals
- Professional presence and energetic, positive demeanor
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: M-F 8-5
Competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, HSA Vacation, Holiday, PTO, ST/LT Disability, 401(k) and Profit Sharing.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Panzica Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.