Director of Field Operations
PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT GROUP, a dynamic growing General Contractor headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, has need for a qualified Director of Field Operations with federal or commercial experience.
Our firm specializes in high visibility projects with atypical specifications. Our company works extensively with federal government agencies such as GSA, USACE, NASA, NAVFAC, as well as state and local government agencies. We have the quality mindset and corporate culture to perform tasks efficiently, cost effectively and with dedication to safety. We serve the Federal Government in a design-build and design-bid-build capacity with multiple access vehicle contracts. We work hard and have fun.
The ideal Director of Field Operations is a driven, ball of fire who is not only open-minded and decisive but thinks unconventionally. As an open communicator, the ideal candidate is well spoken, a good listener and has a great sense of humor. Using common sense, this professional is competitive, straightforward, organized and detailed.
As a good decision maker, the right candidate is realistic, responsible and accountable. This creative and personable Director of Field Operations has a great attitude and positive energy. Being patient, calm and cool under pressure comes naturally to this respectful and friendly leader taking on the initiative of being an inspiring, encouraging coach and mentor. The ideal candidate will encourage the team by praising in public and admonishing in private. This problem solver is adaptive, innovative and solutions oriented.
Due to the large amount of interaction with project managers, subcontractors, customers and team members, the candidate should also possess excellent interpersonal communication skills; written and verbal. This position will be an integral part of the executive management team with a high level of engagement & collaboration. Candidate must be flexible for travel to different job sites.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience managing people and projects
- Experience with project financials
- Experience with projects in the $1M to $20M range
- Manage Operational team of 3-5 Project Managers & 7-10 Superintendents
- Strong strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods and schedule coordinating of resources
- Strong customer service skills including customer need assessment, quality standards, and satisfaction assessment
- Basic accounting principles and financial reporting
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF)
- Government construction knowledge
- Federal Acquisition Regulation experience
- Design-build experience
- Industry knowledge
- 4-year degree in similar field
- PMP certified
- AIA billing experience
- Knowledge of Procore software
- MS Project scheduling capability
- P-6 Scheduling
OUR CORE VALUES
Organizational culture is an important piece of the puzzle and ties closely to a company’s values. We emphasize “The Pinnacle Way” in everything we do: from hiring new team members to making sure a subcontractor is safe on our jobsite to providing value engineering for our clients. These traits are, without a doubt, absolutely necessary to succeed on this team.
We invest in our personnel with on-site/off-site training, skills enhancement, and career development. Construction is a tough and demanding job. Your proven performance, leadership, and work ethic is recognized and rewarded.
Candidates joining the team will receive competitive pay and benefits package as well as a dynamic, exciting, and rewarding work environment. If this position matches your experience and career goals, let’s talk! Submit your resume to email@example.com