Part-time or Full Time Project Estimator / Manager Needed
The Project Estimator is responsible for researching, quoting, coordinating and tracking all quotes for Akron Safety Lite products, rentals
and services. This position is an an active, hands-on role focusing on ensuring quotes/bids are made on all possible accounts and projects, while growing existing accounts and meeting or exceeding sales and margin targets.
- Search, review & download/print bidding information for upcoming projects.
- Create and track quotes/estimates for said projects.
- Work with purchasing on getting best prices from vendors.
- Work with team members on sales/bid strategies.
- Manage all projects from bids/quotes to completion.
- Assist team members with inventory tracking, organization and record keeping.
- Assist with any other sales/management related tasks and other duties assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ Years of proven success in traffic control and construction industries
- Outside sales and marketing experience a plus
- Strong customer service orientation: experience developing strong partnerships/relationships by understanding and anticipating customer's
- Must be results driven, work independently and have a make it work attitude.
- Team focused and support company direction.
- Strong computer skills
What you can Expect:
- Paid vacation.
- Bonus incentive potential.
- Paid holidays.
Part Time or Full Time
Please Email Resume to: LSutter@akronsafetylite.com