Business Development Engineer
As a RoviSys Business Development Engineer you will work in an organization focused on growth, using the latest technologies to provide process control solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for developing new clients in the process control market. By being platform independent, RoviSys Business Development Engineers are not constrained by hardware and software. They consult with potential clients about providing the best solutions to meet their
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has excellent communication skills, and a strong orientation to serving our customers.
- Find and develop new accounts through a variety of resources including referrals, cold calling and networking
- Develop sales strategies to pursue new business through regular customer contact and collaborative relationships
- Develop a close relationship with high level decision-makers within the customers’ management, engineering, purchasing and production groups
- Maintain contacts with current customers to discover quotation opportunities
- Follow-up on open quotations with customers to expedite conversion to sales orders
- Author proposals and pursue new and repeat business through regular customer contact and building of relationships.
- B.S. in Engineering
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Prior experience selling in the Process Controls industry
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without RoviSys sponsorship
Please apply on our Career Opportunities page at www.rovisys.com/careers