Sales Engineer in HVAC Industry Needed
Well established manufacturers' representative firm looking to add professional engineer with HVAC systems, temperture controls and sales experience to call on mechanical contractors, specifying engineers and end users/owners (hospitals, universities, commercial buildings).
Successful condidate will be able to:
- SELL broad, integrated product line with minimal supervision; begin and follow individual job from take-off, product recommendation/selection, purchasing, shipping, commencement and billing.
- BUILD partnering relationship with customers to better serve the process from project design and selection to installation.
- INTEGRATE self into greater HVAC engineering community through participation in local, regional and national professional organizations.
- Call on mechanical contractors, engineers, architects and end users
- Educate / alert customers to product benefits, applications and new developments
- Take-off and qote customer projects
- Negotiate final project costs
- Orchestrate product ordering, shipping and delivery details
- Finalize and reconcile purchase orders and invoicing
Work in largely independent office environment with support from inside sales peronnel, other sales engineers and office staff.
Cmpetitive salary; benefits; OPPORTUNITY
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org