Horizontal Construction Project Manager Needed
PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT GROUP, a dynamic growing General Contractor headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, has immediate need for a qualified PROJECT MANAGER with horizontal construction/earthwork/civil engineering experience.
We are a boutique firm specializing in high visibility projects with atypical specifications. Our company works extensively with federal government agencies such as GSA, USACE, NASA, NAVFAC, as well as state and local government agencies. We take great pride in delivering a quality product on time and within budget. We serve the Federal Government in a design-build and design-bid-build capacity with multiple access vehicle contracts. We work hard and have fun.
Ideal candidates for this position MUST have at least 5-10 years of experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry with an emphasis on civil projects. Equally important, the candidate should be enthusiastic, team oriented, and display a high level of initiative. Due to the large amount of interaction with subcontractors, customers, and team members, the candidate should also possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Candidate must be flexible for travel to different job sites.
- 5-10 experience as a Project Manager
- Knowledge and agility to champion the Buyout Process
- Ability to consistently deliver projects within schedule and under budget without compromising quality
- Strong strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods and schedule coordinating of resources
- Strong customer service skills including customer need assessment, quality standards, and satisfaction assessment
- Basic accounting principles and financial reporting
- 4-year degree in similar field
- Ability to create a fun team environment built on trust
- Federal Acquisition Regulation experience
- PMP certified
- Knowledge of ProCore Software
- MS Project scheduling capability
- P-6 Scheduling
OUR CORE VALUES
Organizational cultureis an important piece of the puzzle and ties closely to a company’svalues. We emphasize “The Pinnacle Way”in everything we do: from hiring new team members to making sure a subcontractoris safe on our jobsite to providing value engineering for our clients. These traits are, without a doubt, absolutelynecessary to succeed on this team.
We invest in our personnel with on-site/off-site training, skills enhancement, and career development. Construction is a tough and demanding job. Your proven performance, leadership, and work ethic is recognized and rewarded.
Candidates joining the team will receive competitive pay and benefits package as well as a dynamic, exciting, and rewarding work environment. If this position matches your experience and career goals, let’s talk! Submit your resume to email@example.com