Site Work Project Manager Needed
Manages Site work construction projects by scheduling materials, equipment, and personnel; monitoring progress; enforcing code and safety regulations; coordinating staff and sub-contractors.
- Accomplishes work requirements by assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees; supervising sub-contractors.
- Meets construction work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Plans construction projects by studying blueprints; ordering and scheduling materials and equipment.
- Monitors construction projects by confirming instructions for site demolition, earthwork, grading, underground site utilities, concrete, asphalt, landscaping and fencing
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Estimating, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Project Management, Planning, Quality Management, Developing Standards, Supply Management, Production Planning, Quality Focus
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering field
- Must have at least 10 years of project management experience in related field
- Must be honest and conduct business in ethical manner
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org