CCG Automation Seeks Project Manager
Changing an industry from a low-quality, low first-cost industry to a high-quality, value-based industry is not an easy goal. It requires a special kind of team that is open to continually challenging themselves. At CCG we are proud of our team and our many accomplishments – from our results-focused projects to our international awards. It hasn’t been easy – and not everyone is suited to be part of a team with such a lofty goal.
It’s easy to exceed your customers’ expectations when the expectations are continually lowering. Our focus is to continually raise the bar in our industry – and jump over the bar with each project we perform.
If you have been looking for a company that you can be proud to work for, one that makes a difference for its employees, its customers, and the environment we live in, look no further. Send us your resume and a cover letter and let’s begin the process to see how we can help each other reach our goals.
In the role of Project Manager you will responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
This will be accomplished through:
- Leading the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Developing full scale project plans
- Assembling and coordinating project staff
- Managing project budget
- Managing project resource allocation
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Providing direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Be the liaison between the customer, subcontractors, and CCG.
- Coordination all paperwork including but not limited to subcontract agreements, change orders, scopes of work, and meeting minutes.
- Ensuring employees are properly trained to perform their job and that they are properly trained in safety standards.
- Ensure employees follow company policy and procedures at all times.
General Performance Criteria:
- Manage multiple projects and tasks while remaining very organized.
- Ability to write, edit, and understand sequences of operations.
- Ability to read and understand project drawings and specifications.
- Strong planning, scheduling and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring and schematics.
- Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with members of the company, clients and other contacts.
- Ability to work as team player, be flexible, and maintain positive attitude.
- Anticipate and be able to meet short and/or unpredictable deadlines.
- Understand and conform to company policies and procedures.
- Recognize and utilize the company’s resources effectively and efficiently.
- Plan, organize and carry out assigned job responsibilities within established time parameters.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Conducts self-study to improve knowledge of required job skills and stay abreast of industry changes.
- Competent working with, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and Project.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years project or operations management experience or equivalent industry experience.
- HVAC/Building Automation knowledge/experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of the construction process a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of completing projects on schedule and within budget.
- Superior decision making and problem solving skills.
- Extensive overall computer experience.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of building control and monitoring systems, including ancillary systems and products such as valves and dampers.
- Some knowledge of third-party integration concepts with experience in BACnet and Modbus preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- The employee is sometimes required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch; crawl.
- The employee will be required to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Be able to use small hand, power tools.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance visions, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Ability to pass formal background check.
- Ability to prove U.S. Employment eligibility.
At CCG, we offer Competitive Benefits - Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; Prescription coverage; Life insurance; Short- and long-term disability coverage; Critical Illness Insurance; 401(k) & profit sharing plan; biweekly direct deposit; and Professional Development - training opportunities.
CCG Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are a top performer and you meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company: CCG Automation, Inc.
Location: Richfield, OH 44286
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: Operations