Part-time Administrative Assistant Needed
Kapton Caulking and Building Restoration Inc. / Specialty Contractor conveniently located near I-77 in Broadview Hts. looking for part-time administrative assistant to work 30 hours a week. Duties include filing, light bookkeeping, data entry of invoices and general office assistance. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Quickbooks as well as construction reports including AIA's and certified payrolls. Foundations software experience helpful but not necessary. Must be able to multi-task.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Answer phones
- AIA and other general invoicing
- Prepare Payroll
- Prepare Certified payroll reports and other
- Prepare and manage all current job files
- Prepare pre-qualification forms
- Prepare Quarterly information
- Manage A/P and A/R
- Type up & Send Bid Proposals
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- 2-3 years of related experience, construction administration experience considered a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Quickbooks Pro. Familiar with construction bidding documents. Contract administration, including certified payroll reports, COI's, lien waivers, diversity reporting, purchase orders, subcontracts and change orders. Experience with payroll taxes and Accounts Receivable.
- Must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace, deadline driven environment.
Kapton Caulking and Building Restoration is a family owned / union contractor in Broadview Heights, OH searching for a highly motivated
Administrative Assistant to support the President and join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of related experience. Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
6500 Harris Road
Broadview Hts., OH 44147