Builders Exchange, Inc. was founded in 1881 with the idea of having the construction industry come together to exchange ideas and build industry relationships. Whether you are a member or not, the BX has the solution to help your business develop and grow.
Builders Exchange, Inc. offers an easy to use online reporting service which tracks over 14,000 projects per year. The BX reports on projects throughout the entire state of Ohio as well as the bordering counties of Kentucky, Michigan and Indiana. As a member, you have access to our physical planrooms in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo and Dayton or real-time project information online. Online information includes leads for projects in the prebid stage as well as out for bid, bidders lists, apparent lows and contract awards along with plans, specs & addendum online. Create an online filter or track projects you are interested in bidding to receive a nightly email to alert you to new projects which fit your scope of work or changes made to projects you would like to bid. With an upgraded membership, you have access to the SAM Search – Spec and Addenda Mining. Search the entire spec book or addendum for a word or phrase and find your results in seconds.
Additional benefits of membership include:
- Legal Options
- Workers Compensation Group Program
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Sprint / Nextel Discounts
- Natural Gas and Electricity Programs
- Fleet Vehicle Program thru Ford and GM
- W. B. Mason Company
- Group Health, Dental, Life, LTD and Long Term Care Insurance
- Comdata Fuel Savings Mastercard
- Speedway SuperFleet Fuel Savings Program
- R. S. Means Cost Data Books
- Discount Shipping through Unishippers
- Plotter Paper Discount
- Credit Card / Payment Processing
- Discounted Shredding Services
- First Communications Voice and Data Services
- OSHA Training
- Drug Free Safety Program and Training
- Legal Seminars and other Industry Related Programs
As an industry member, you have access to our physical planrooms in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo and Dayton for a nominal charge to view any project on which we are reporting, copy services, attend classes and seminars, view and bid jobs on which you have been invited to bid through Private Planroom Plus, advertising opportunities, obtain health insurance, dental, life, etc. through our agent, Builders Exchange Benefits and purchase R. S. Means Cost Data Books at a reduced price.
From construction project lead generation to many cost-saving member benefits, the BX can help your company run efficiently throughout your organization. For more information or a free one week trial click here.