HVAC Test & Balance Field Technicians Position Available
Fulton & Associates Balance Company is a privately-owned company located in Wickliffe, OH since 1996. We are a professional and certified Testing, Balancing, and Adjusting company for HVAC Commercial systems.
We employ test and balance trained professionals who are the authorized experts to verify HVAC system efficiency. If needed, our technicians, in addition to testing, can make adjustments to the HVAC equipment. No residential, all commercial work.
We support and work directly with clients in many different fields including Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Education and beyond. We also work for these clients through our relationships with Mechanical Contractors, Sheet Metal Contractors, and Plumbing and Heating Contractors.
As a growing organization, we continue to hire to increase our sales team, support staff and union field technicians to meet the demand of our growing client base.
Currently, we are looking to add 3 HVAC Test & Balance Field Technicians and we are willing to train! Our technicians work in the field and cover Northeast Ohio. The major markets include Akron, Canton, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo.
Position: HVAC Test & Balance Field Technicians
- Perform Air and Water Balancing on commercial projects utilizing calibrated instruments (company provided) to balance HVAC systems
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, test, adjust, and balance air and water systems
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Proficient in the use of a computer running Windows
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with clients
Job Requirements & Work Environment
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following level of experience and qualifications
- Mechanically inclined and good math skills. This position requires technicians to do calculations to determine air flow readings therefore good math skills are vital to your success. Candidates will be tested.
- Understanding of commercial HVAC systems preferred.
- Mechanical, electrical and controls knowledge helpful.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Individual must thrive handling new challenges every day and have problem solving abilities.
- High School Diploma, Trade School or College Degree.
- Working hours are typically 7 am – 4pm M-F, however night and weekend work as well as some travel is required.
- Technicians follow a 5-year apprenticeship and are enrolled in Local 33 Sheetmetal Workers Union.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Employee to provide small hand tools and smart phone.
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, Excel, and good phone and computer skills are helpful.
- We will provide in-the-field, hands on training for the right candidates.
- Complete and pass a background check and drug test prior to offer of employment.
Please submit resumes with a subject line “Resume: HVAC Test & Balance Technician” to Justin Vinkler at firstname.lastname@example.org