Marketing / Business Development Manager
Dunlop & Johnston, Inc. is seeking an experienced marketing professional. This individual will have the skills to communicate with clients regarding upcoming projects, and effectively promote the firm via email newsletters, social media outlets, and advertising initiatives.
Qualified candidates must have excellent writing skills and demonstrate strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills. Strong candidates will also have some experience or proficiency with WordPress (for website maintenance) and Adobe Creative Suite (utilizing InDesign in particular). Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM software and Constant Contact for email marketing communications also helpful.
- Manages corporate marketing & advertising initiatives.
- Assists Director of Business Development with building and maintaining relationships and networking opportunities with clients, industry influencers, & key strategic partners.
- Researches long and short-term construction opportunities, and contacts clients to be selected as a bidding general contractor.
- Plans, designs, and implements all advertising and promotional activities including print, online, and social media.
- Assists in writing, coordinating, and producing RFQ/RFP proposals and makes preparations for corporate interviews & presentations.
- Completes and submits client, municipal, and contractor qualification applications and submittals to qualify for prospective projects out for bid.
- Utilizes and maintains use of Salesforce; Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software platform for building and managing
- lists, lead generation and follow up.
- Responsible for use of corporate social media promotions via Constant Contact.
- Graphic design for advertisements, implementation of Constant Contact email marketing, production of RFQ booklets, as well as other corporate promotional needs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with local vendors for print collateral, signage and corporate promotional materials.
- Maintains use of corporate project photography to create project profile sheets and updates AIA Contractor Qualification Statement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing and/or Communications area of study.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- At least three – five years of demonstrable experience in the Marketing and/or Communications field or a directly-related position.
Please submit resume to: Dunlop & Johnston, Inc. 5498 Innovation Drive Valley City, OH 44280 or e-mail to: Cindy Miniello at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer