Construction Project Manager – 3+ year’s experience
Position Purpose: The project manager provides management oversight for all phases of the construction project, including coordination of subcontractors working with superintendents and architects to ensure that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. This person is responsible for project organization, scheduling, implementation and completion.
- Manage multiple projects while providing management direction to job superintendents to ensure a quality building project and successful “on time” completion within budget.
- Review architectural and engineering drawings and documents to make sure that all specification and regulations are being followed.
- Establish project schedule and monitor compliance through project.
- Oversee proper administration of construction contracts and obtain all necessary permits.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are vital.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management.
Experience: 3 years minimum experience in construction field required
High School – Required
Project Management Degree – Preferred
Located in Painesville, Ohio
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org