The Midland Hardware Company
1521 West 117th St
Cleveland OH 44107
$14-$18 an hour
- Welding 1 year (Required)
- High School or Equivalent (Preferred)
- Background check and Drug Screening Clearance
Full Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products including hollow metal doors, frames, sidelights per scale drawings and specification
- Prep hollow metal doors for hardware per manufacture templates
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow templates to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Load and unload pallets of doors and hollow metal stick material
- Sort and set aside finished material for delivery or customer pick-up
Midland has been a leader in the architectural hardware industry for over 90 years. As a supplier of finish hardware hollow metal doors and frames, wood doors and specialty item, we support new construction and often partner with building owners to meet their needs.
We serve Northern and Central Ohio from two locations.
We are an industry leader in commercial architectural hardware supply. This position offers candidates the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Division 8 Supply, an in-demand and growing construction specialty.
Work Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. The company culture is friendly and team oriented. Positions rarely open because
employees tend to stay for years.
We offer exceptional medical benefits for full time employees (90 day waiting period)
- All customers are required to wear a mask, curb-side pick-up is available, frequently used surfaces are regularly sanitized.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company’s website is www.midlandhw.com
Please email resume to Tim Wise firstname.lastname@example.org and Marge Czekalinski email@example.com