Mid-Level Registered Architect Needed
We are seeking a mid-level registered architect. If you are curious and drive solutions, you will find our firm a great workplace. Developing projects from programming, conceptual, schematic, and design development through construction documentation and specification.
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, programming, site planning, building codes. detailing, building material, and construction techniques.
- Technical expertise in building systems design, coordination and construction.
- Experience managing, mentoring and coordinating project teams.
- The ability to work with a team, as well as, self-manage and motivate.
- Revit proficiency required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a NAAB accredited College or university.
- (8) or more years of work experience preferred
- Registration Architect, preferred
Employment Experience you can expect:
Collaborative work as a team and client engagement. The best software tools and IT support, when you need them. A learning environment where you can expect high responsibility to gain a wide range of experience. Company culture that allows you to direct your career path. Perks that ensure you know you are valued and provide work/life integration.
Learn more about us, visit http://www.thendesign.com/careers/
Submit resumes and set up a visit with Angie at email@example.com or call (440) 269-2266.