Operations Support Position
Fulton & Associates Balance Company is a privately-owned company located in Wickliffe, OH since 1996. We are a professional and certified Testing, Balancing, and Adjusting company for HVAC Commercial systems. We support and work directly with clients in many different fields including Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Education and beyond. We also work for these clients through our relationships with Mechanical Contractors, Sheet Metal Contractors, and Plumbing and Heating Contractors.
As a growing organization, we continue to hire to increase our sales team, support staff and union field technicians to meet the demand of our growing client base.
Currently, we are looking to add to our Support Staff. This would be a new position with an immediate need to support the workload of our Operations Department.
Position: Operations Support Position
- Responsible to support the Operations Department and coordinate efforts with all departments
- Package jobs for field technicians – put together all the paperwork that will provide them all the necessary information to do the field work. This process includes gathering and printing blueprints, specs, submittals and bulletins. Contact contractors via phone and/or email to ensure that we have all the latest documentation and confirm any changes to the documentation.
- Read & interpret blue prints, submittals, change orders, & bulletins to assist in the communication between the scheduling department, technicians, contractors/clients.
- Call contractors/clients to discover what controls are in the building & get contact information for a controls contractor on site.
- Technicians need specific computers, software and hardware (ie cords & cables) to perform the field work. This position will maintain all this equipment and ensure that the right equipment is provided to the field technician as needed and returned in proper condition.
- Light maintenance and repairs in and around the office building.
- Purchase monthly supplies for the office.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following level of experience and qualifications:
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment with the ability to change directions in a moment notice and still ensure accuracy and follow through on all responsibilities.
- Proficient in MS Office with a strong emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. This position is an extension of the Sales Department and you will interact with clients regularly over the phone. You must be able to ask the right questions and escalate the matter if needed.
- High School Diploma, some college or degree preferred.
- 3 years of office work experience is preferred but not required.
- This position will work in our Wickliffe Office, Mondays – Fridays during normal business hours (8 am – 5pm) and will sometimes be required to drive locally to get packages to field technician – 10% travel within 2 hours and travel to purchase supplies.
- This position will work in an office and work directly with 10- 12 office personnel while supporting 25 + field technicians. Starting pay $14.00/hour
Please submit resumes with a subject line “Resume: HVAC Test & Balance Technician” to Justin Vinkler at email@example.com