Project Manager Position Available with The Krill Co.
The Krill Co., Inc. is seeking services for the position of Project Manager. This position must fulfill all of the responsibilities of an autonomous manager with experience in estimating, scheduling, project management, contract writing, correspondence, cost management, and client relations. Applicant is to be a self-starter with initiative and willingness to communicate and work in a team environment.
- Oversee and manage construction projects from conception to completion Evaluate the project in-depth to estimate costs and schedule deliverables
- Oversee compliance with building and safety regulations on each project
- Coordinate responsibilities with project superintendent and subcontractors
- Create and prepare detailed schedules
- Meet and/or exceed contractual conditions for performance
- Prepare internal/external job status reports
- Negotiate terms of agreement, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Manage expectations and accountability both personally and professionally
- Assist with RFP responses to secure new projects
- Attend networking events to broaden client reach
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in Construction Management
- Advanced knowledge of building techniques/products, regulations and quality standards
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Ability to identify project issues early and implement corrective measures
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Possess leadership skills and identify “big picture”
- BS degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- LEED AP accredited (preferred)
The Krill Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and supports personal growth and career advancement. Company team
building events are held regularly and a benefits package is provided. Long term career and ownership opportunities available.
Please provide a detailed resume and letter of interest with applicable industry references.
Attention: Jeffrey R. Gliebe – CEO