Reports To: Director of Service Business Systems
Location: GEM Inc. - Walbridge, OH Office
Based in Toledo, Ohio since 1982, GEM Inc. is a singular resource for customer facility and process construction needs. GEM offers design,
renovation, upgrade, consolidation and relocation services for process manufacturing and industrial customers and directly employs its team of skilled construction craftspeople. GEM is part of the Rudolph Libbe Group with offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Lima, Ohio; and Plymouth, Michigan. For additional information, visit RLGBuilds.com.
We are seeking a Collections Specialist at our GEM Inc., Walbridge, OH office. This individual will be responsible for communication with customers to ensure payments for both construction and the service division.
- Monitor customer accounts and identify past due account receivables.
- Manage communication with all customers to resolve past due invoices.
- Coordinate with personnel necessary to resolve billing issues.
- Maintain accurate collection notes in the accounting system.
- Produce and distribute scheduled aging reports.
- Enter cash receipts into accounting system.
- Resolve payment discrepancies.
- Update and maintain customer records in accounting system.
- Take credit card payments from customers.
- Create Credits and process zero receipts.
- Streamline collections process.
- Assist with tasks as directed by Director of Service Business Systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrate professional etiquette.
- Capability to work independently with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organized and have the ability to multitask with good follow up skills.
- Ability to work well and contribute in a team environment.
- Intermediate skill with in Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma is required.
- Strong accounts receivable and collection experience.
- Construction/service industry is a plus.
GEM Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply at www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.