Part-time Administrative Assistant Needed
Kapton Caulking and Building Restoration Inc. - A specialty contractor looking for a part-time assistant to work 30 hours a week.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Answer phones
• AIA and other general invoicing
• Prepare Payroll - Payroll for Construction / Foundations Software
• Prepare Certified payroll reports and other
• Prepare and manage all current job files
• Prepare pre-qualification forms
• Prepare Quarterly information
• Manage A/P and A/R
• Type up & Send Bid Proposals
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• 2-3 years of related experience, construction administration experience considered a plus.
• Need computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel Quickbooks and Foundations Software for Construction. Notary certification a plus. Familiar with construction bidding documents. Contract administration, including certified payroll reports, COI's, lien waivers, diversity reporting, purchase orders, subcontracts and change orders. Experience with payroll taxes and Accounts Receivable.
• Must be organized, self-reliant, proactive, detail oriented and able to work deadline driven environment.
Kapton Caulking and Building Restoration is a family owned / union contractor in Broadview Heights, OH searching for a highly motivated
Administrative Assistant to support the President and join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of related experience. Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
6500 Harris Road
Broadview Hts., Ohio 44147