Construction Project Manager / Estimator
Construction Project Manager/Estimator
Northstar Contracting – Cleveland, OH
Managing various construction projects
DAILY PM DUTIES
- BUILD: Develop relationships and service our clients.
- LEAD: Demonstrate strong dependable management skills and problem solving.
COLLABORATE: Work with vendors, engineers, clients and internal to determine best method of delivery for the project.
- PRE-CONSTRUCTION: Attend pre-bid walk throughs, review, create and submit quality estimates with detailed proposals.
- PROJECT PRICING: Prepare and submit Change Order Requests and onsite Field Work Directives.
- STRATEGY: Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- PLANNING: Coordinate all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- DATA: Review project documents for accuracy, completeness, and familiarity.
- DOCUMENTATION: Prepare, distribute and track project documentation through strong written and verbal communications.
- PURCHASING: Negotiate pricing vendors, acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- NETWORK: Build new client relationships through client meetings and trust development.
- SAFETY: Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards (OSHA) and mentor others in Injury-Free work Environments.
- COMMUNICATION: Evaluate and communicate progress to clients.
- GUIDE: Act as the liaison for clients, solving any doubts and providing solutions.
Estimator Job Duties:
+Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
+ Prepares construction budget by studying plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
+ Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
+ Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $82,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Following all CDC requirements
- Construction estimating: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Submit resume to email@example.com