Heavy Equipment Operator
Performance Site Development is a Site Development construction company working for clients across the tri-state area. We specialize in underground utilities, storm, sanitary and water, excavation, grading of land, and concrete work.
Performance Site Development is looking for a skilled working Equipment Operator. One who can operate as a Laborer or Heavy Equipment Operator with at least 4 years of experience in underground utilities including water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer. All candidates need to be able to pass a post-offer physical, drug screen, and background check.
Competitive pay based on knowledge and experience. 80% of work is prevailing wage.
Skills and Qualifications
- Be able to operate Excavator, Dozer, Loader
- Experience in general construction, including site preparation and underground utilities
- Ability to perform trench excavation(s) to grade, including utility trenches, building footers/foundations, etc.
- Ability to finish grade with a Dozer
- Knowledgeable in trench protection and safety
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Perform routine daily maintenance on equipment to include re-fueling, lubricating, maintaining fluid levels, and cleaning equipment.
- Communicate and work with team members effectively
- Willing to work and perform Labor tasks as well
- Operate equipment in a safe manner to perform activities such as site removals and demolition; excavation of utility trenches (storm, water, sanitary, etc.); excavation for building footers and foundations; finish grade for building pads, roadways, and lawn areas; backfilling and compacting of trenches; general site preparation
Serious inquiries only need apply. Pay varies and is based on experience. Pension, Overtime after 40 hours, Paid Holidays and Advancement opportunities are also available.
Performance Site Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org