- Utilize project management and accounting software systems to compile accurate and timely billings
- Understand how the project contract terms relate to billings
- Ensure billings are inclusive of all supporting documentation
- Communicate with vendors as needed on required documentation
- Communicate with project managers, engineers, and project controls throughout the billing process
- Submit billings electronically to customers via web-based supplier portals or other methods
- Post invoices to accounting software
- Answer customer questions related to submitted billings
- Follow-up with customers on aged receivables
- Code and post cash receipts
- Save invoices and cash receipts per Accounting procedures for record retention
- Reconcile customer A/R balances
- Work with accounts payable to release vendor payments per contract terms
- Organize and send daily timesheets to customers for approval
- Assist in month end closing cycle
- Support accounting department as tasks arise
- Have working knowledge of accounting principles
- Have strong computer skills, especially in Excel and utilizing web-based programs
- Have a positive attitude and eager to provide internal and external customers with a great experience
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of personnel
- Be organized, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Have good problem-solving skills and a continuous improvement mindset
- At least 2-3 years accounting experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- A minimum of a high school degree is required. An Associates’ degree in Accounting would be beneficial.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.RLGBUILDS.COM/CAREERS.
Rudolph Libbe Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.