Service Dispatcher Needed in Walbridge, OH
LOCATION: GEM Service Division – Walbridge, OH Office
GEM Service is a trusted adviser and leading organization in the commercial / industrial service industry. We offer routine maintenance, repair services and replacement/upgrade capital projects in the areas of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Building Controls and Ductwork Air Balance, Duct Cleaning and Fire Damper Services. Other Service offerings include Facility Risk and Expense Evaluations, Facility Management Services and Utility Procurement.
- Facilitate service requests from customers by coordinating with service technicians and other personnel to make sure a customer’s needs are being addressed in a timely manner.
- Work with the technicians to coordinate their schedules and provide them with the necessary information needed to complete the service call, preventative maintenance, or service
- projects, as well as technician appointments.
- Forecast future schedule for technicians.
- Communication with the customers, both internal and external, to assure that all commitments are met.
- Utilize Service Software for service call setup, tech scheduling and updates.
- Assist service technicians and project coordinators with needed purchase orders.
- Create service field quotes for technicians as needed and generate service calls when approved.
- Maintain data coming from the service technicians’ mobile application.
- Work with service accounting personnel to resolve questions on completed service calls.
- Assist project coordinators in scheduling technicians for projects.
- Collaborate with multiple dispatchers to ensure seamless dispatch operation.
- Review and update open service calls.
- Assist with tasks as directed by Dispatch Supervisor.
- Strong organization skills
- Active listening
- Effective communicator
- Able to adapt
- Ability to multi-task
- Calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong follow up
- Ability to work well and contribute in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office
- Three (3) or more years dispatch or administrative experience in a high-performance construction or service industry
- High School Diploma or GED required
GEM Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates may apply at www.RLGBuilds.com