Accounts Receivable Clerk
LOCATION: Walbridge, OH
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will perform accounts receivable duties for the GEM Service Division.
- Both T&M and project invoices for assigned Account Manager
- Facilitate transfers for assigned customers
- Assist with collections for assigned Account Manager
- Daily job set ups in accounting system (eCMS)
- Assist with tasks as directed by Accounting Manager
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of personnel, both internal and external
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to work independently
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have good time management skills
- Five years accounting experience or a college education in business/accounting
- Construction industry experience is a plus
- Understanding of sales taxes
Interested candidates may apply at www.RLGBuilds.com.
GEM Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.