SiteLine Coordinator Needed
The Rudolph Libbe Group is a one-stop provider of construction and consulting services that range from site selection and financing to ongoing facility management. RLG, comprised of Rudolph Libbe Inc., GEM Inc., GEM Energy, Lehman Daman and Rudolph Libbe Properties, operates as one team. RLG is headquartered in Toledo with offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Lima, Ohio; and Plymouth, Michigan. Markets served include automotive, chemical, food processing, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, institutional, metals, power/petrochemical, refining, educational, commercial/retail, hospitality/recreation and warehouse/distribution. When our team of multi-disciplined experts get involved early, you’re set up for long-term success. We bring our skilled trades, safety-first culture and collaborative process to every project and service. When you are ready to find property, build, renovate or maintain your facility, make the Rudolph Libbe Group your first call. For additional information, visit RLGbuilds.com.
We are seeking an organized, detail oriented team player for the role of SiteLine Coordinator for Rudolph Libbe Properties in Walbridge,
OH. The SiteLine Coordinator is responsible for assembling information on prospective sites/buildings and coordinating the due diligence process with our pre-construction team for a seamless purchase and transition to construction. Duties include document management, scheduling and ensuring we meet deadlines for our client’s property acquisition. Additional responsibilities include creating content for proposals, developing and maintaining standard processes and templates for site evaluations and due diligence, coordinating the work of due diligence professionals and researching zoning codes and approval processes to successfully bring a project to completion. This person will coordinate the work of the client, real estate staff, due diligence professionals and pre-construction team on assignments.
- Inquire, identify, organize and document client site requirements into electronic versions
- Assemble prospective site/building summary information into electronic versions for client review
- Communicate and coordinate with pre-con staff to ensure alignment and consistency of site, building and construction budget information
- Lead the due diligence process for site and building evaluations
- Research zoning, environmental, survey, utilities, roadway access and other attributes necessary to ensure the property will meet owner objectives
- Coordinate activities of the due diligence professional team to complete due diligence requirements
- Establish schedules, track deadlines and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure all submittal and notification deadlines are met for property approvals and contract compliance
- Utilize digital mapping software tools to present site information in a visual format for clients
- Meet with clients to understand client requirements
- Organize and present property information to communicate with client and support client decision making
- Create written content to be used for proposals, scope of work, property assessments and presentations for clients
- Develop and maintain standard processes and templates for completing site evaluations and due diligence work
- Team oriented
- Ability to review and understand real estate documents, requirements and regulations
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships across organizations
- Be proficient in the following technologies: Microsoft Office, ESRI ArcGIS mapping software, Adobe Acrobat, scheduling software
- Solid organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Ability to keep track of deadlines, prioritize and attend to details
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and keep all stakeholders aligned and coordinated
- Ability to proactively identify issues and solve problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years real estate or construction experience preferred
Interested parties should apply on our website at www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.
The Rudolph Libbe Group of companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.