Service Specialist Needed
The Service Specialist is a key role responsible for coordinating all aspects of service for CCG Automation’s customers from addressing
customer calls to scheduling resources to fulfill service commitments. The Service Specialist is also the communication hub between our customers and various internal departments at CCG.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all CCG Automation customers receive high quality, prompt resolution of all service-related issues.
- Receive service calls from customers, triage issues by logging into building automation software to confirm the issue, determine if remote resolution is possible, or if the issue needs to be escalated to a field technician.
- Schedule service for escalated issues, create the appropriate documentation, schedule and communicate with the team as necessary.
- Ensure all services provided are appropriately invoiced to the customers.
- Schedule service to ensure all contracted work is completed per customer agreements.
- Daily communication with the field team to ensure completion of scheduled work and follow-up on outstanding service issues.
- Establish relationship with all Total Care Program (TCP) customers, including on-site visits to walk their systems, validate service completion, ensure on-site owners manuals and drawings, and customer satisfaction levels.
- Provide support for the field technicians by following up on parts orders, acting as the liaison between the field, other groups at CCG and customers to streamline communications, participate in their personal development and identifying process improvements.
- Ensure adherence to the CCG Customer Care Program, including support of the Account Manager on service-related issues.
- Support the Account Manager through the development, implementation and maintenance of a customer satisfaction survey.
- Prepare estimates and provide proposals to customers for common service-related replacements and/or repairs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Results Driven/Flexibility
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Organization Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some field visits are required. This would require the ability to drive, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Ability to pass formal background check as well as BCI (Ohio) and FBI
- Ability to prove U.S. Employment eligibility
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Required Technical Experience and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum five years’ HVAC and/or Controls service experience
- Knowledge of HVAC/Mechanical systems
- Competent working with MS Office and CRM software
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
At CCG, we offer Competitive Benefits - Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; Prescription coverage; Life insurance; Short-and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) plan with choice of investment options; biweekly direct deposit; and Professional Development - training opportunities.
CCG Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in the position please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.