The Rudolph Libbe Group is a one-stop provider of construction and consulting services that range from site selection and financing to ongoing facility management. RLG, comprised of Rudolph Libbe Inc., GEM Inc., GEM Energy, Lehman Daman, and Rudolph Libbe Properties, operates as one team. RLG is headquartered in Toledo with offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Lima, Ohio; and Plymouth, Michigan.
We are seeking a Benefits Administrator in our Walbridge, Ohio office. The Benefits Administrator will perform a variety of duties involved in the coordination, procurement, and implementation of the Rudolph Libbe Group associate benefit programs.
- Serve as a resource for associates regarding the Rudolph Libbe Group suite of benefits. Provide customer service support by effectively
- communicating with them in a timely manner to respond to benefits related questions, issues, and concerns
- Coordinate open enrollment, associate benefits orientation, and assist associates in making benefit elections
- Establish and maintain records pertaining to benefits participation. Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Partner with payroll to coordinate employee benefit deferral changes and weekly account funding
- Generate, maintain, and update benefit census reports as needed as well as correspondence such as letters, memoranda, and other reports in a timely manner
- Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums, and plan administration
- Coordinate benefits processing handling enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, voluntary life insurance
- claims, 401(k) loans, hardships, and compliance testing
- Conduct the processing and reconciliation of monthly benefits program invoices
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the organization’s suite of benefits
- Distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment, and summary plan descriptions
- Provide benefit training and support to associates
- Leave administration including STD, LTD and FMLA
- Administer Rudolph Libbe Group service awards program
- Completion of salary surveys and EEO-1 compliance reporting
- Assist with Wellness committee and programming
- Member of the Human Resources team performing other job-related, HR duties or special projects as assigned
- Effective planning and priority setting with the ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of plan designs
- Customer focused demeanor with the proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates and colleagues
- Knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations, filing, and compliance requirements affecting employee benefits programs including ACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, and Medicare
- Demonstrates ability to respect and maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive documents, records, discussions, and other information generated in connection with activities conducted in, or related to, employee information and make no disclosure of such information in the conduct of business
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, especially Excel, and experience with HRIS and benefits databases
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 2+ years of related benefits or employee benefits administration experience
- SHRM or CEBS professional designation preferred
Interested parties should apply on our website at www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.