Outside Sales Consultant - Cabinets
Do you want to be a part of a company that is committed to being a great place to work…that prides itself on a positive company culture…that encourages our team members to excel and grow professionally? Then Mentor Lumber and Supply Company is the company for you!
As Mentor Lumber and Supply continues to grow and expand, we are looking to add a new full-time member to our Outside Sales Team.
- Marketing the wide range of materials with an emphasis on new construction projects.
- Territory growth and management.
- Networking for new business.
- Accurately performing blueprint take-offs for kitchen and bath design.
- An excellent company culture focused on the Core Values of Excellence, Teamwork and Respect in All That We Do!
- A competitive, commission-based, pay-for-performance compensation package including bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and other supplemental coverages.
- Profit-sharing and company-matched 401(k)
- 5 years (minimum) of successful cabinet sales.
- Ability to handle spatial details at a high level with basic understanding of house construction.
- Driven mentally with stamina to work 50-60 hour/week on a commission basis.
- Intermediate skills in 20/20 design with experience in turning a new construction plan into a customer presentation.
- Personality and expertise to gain trust and build relationships with customers, primarily builders.
- High level of analytical skill and understanding of complex information.
- Design talent relating to cabinets and tops with understanding of current style trends.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented attitude, successfully representing the company in a professional way.
- High degree of accuracy and organization as you handle multiple jobs at different stages of completion.
- High integrity and core values.
Mentor Lumber and Supply Company was established almost 100 years ago to serve the local needs for lumber, coal and building materials. Through the years, Mentor Lumber and Supply has grown to include showrooms and design centers in both Mentor and Chardon as well as a Door and Millwork division that specializes in custom woodworking and an Installed Services Dept that offers home remodeling and installation of our products.
Send resumes to HR@mentorlumber.com
Mentor Lumber and Supply Company
7180 Center St.
Mentor, OH 44060
A Commitment to: Excellence, Teamwork, and Respect in All That We Do!