HVAC Service - Business Development Manager Needed for GEM Energy
Location: Cleveland Office / North Ridgeville, Ohio
GEM Energy is a trusted adviser to leading organizations in the institutional, industrial, governmental and commercial sectors. Our expertise
and unequaled implementation capabilities include comprehensive supply side & demand side energy solutions, combined heat and power (CHP) system design & integration, solar development & installation, HVAC projects & services, and facility management.
GEM Energy is searching for an energetic professional to join our growing team as a Business Development Manager. You will be part of the passionate and entrepreneurial GEM Energy team where you will develop new business by identifying and consulting with prospects and by maintaining relationships with existing clients, to help them identify opportunities that improve their business and operations. Responsibilities include the sale of Energy Efficiency and HVAC solutions in a variety of business sectors.
- Identify client opportunities and evaluate their current needs via a solutions approach; research the current situation & needs and analyze and recommend the best solutions
- Use a consultative approach to establish contacts and develop relationships with prospects
- Maintain current client relationships and educate them on potential energy efficiency improvements
- Remain current on industry trends and methods to identify innovative ways to help clients reduce their cost of operations
- Broad understanding of Energy Efficiency and HVAC solutions and the ability to develop and articulate their value propositions
- Qualify and assesses potential and provide leadership to move opportunities through the sales cycle and customer purchasing process efficiently and effectively
- Track business development opportunities and provide timely reports using in-house CRM system
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Strong prospecting skills with the ability to maintain a qualified pipeline of opportunities
- High activity level and the ability to multi-task opportunities
- Effectively prioritize leads and opportunities and communicate important sales milestones
- Motivated to achieve goals and customer satisfaction with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, engineering or related fields required
- 3-5 years of proven experience with “solution” selling
- Experience in identifying, qualifying and maintenance contracts in specific vertical markets
Apply online at: www.RLGbuilds.com/careers/available-positions
GEM Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.