Admin Dept. - Construction Billing Specialist Needed
- Monthly Project Billings-Prepare Prebill Paperwork-Setup New Jobs, Summary Forms, Recaps, Computer files, Billing Meetings with Project Managers (PMs)-Recapping on customized FBS forms per project for monthly sales forecast. Process AIAs and Submit Pencil Copy-Create AIA Forms (or use customer’s if requested), send in pencil copy for review and approval to customer. Enter Project Billings into Enterprise and add to Project recap sheets.
- Stored Goods Billings-create stored material billings, provide additional backup paperwork (material invoices, pictures, stock items, cert of insurance, etc).
- Sales Order (Non-Project Invoicing)- Invoice through Enterprise weekly.
- Contract Change Orders-maintain change order summary logs. Contact customer for follow up on change order paperwork.
- Project Contract Execution-Once approved, execute (sign) and return to customer.
- Project Contract Administration-COI, W-9, Schedule of values, etc.
- Maintain Retainage Withholding and Open Change Order summaries and report to finance monthly.
- Customer Payment applications
- Construction Billing experience preferred but not necessary. Competitive Salary
Benefits include healthcare, dental, 401K, bonuses, and profit sharing.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org