Construction Project Manager
Salary: $50K – 65K per year
Job Location: 3600 Brookham Dr., Grove City, OH 431233
Job Details/Job Ad:
Inter-Co Restroom & Locker Supply, Inc. is an established construction subcontracting firm specializing in the distribution and installation of toilet partitions, lockers and washroom accessories. We have been a leader in the North American market for over 30 years and we complete hundreds of installation projects each year. We operate from our head office in Grove City, Ohio. We are a growing company and are looking for a talented, committed and fun person to join us as a Project Manager.
The position of project manager consists of planning, directing, coordinating, activities concerned with the delivery, installation and servicing of commercial, residential & institutional job sites. It also consists of participating in the conceptual development of a construction project and overseeing its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Working with our sales & estimating team to complete the supply and installation of commercial washroom and locker room projects
- Working with our customers to process and complete shop drawings, coordinate site measures, attend site meetings, order products and arrange for shipping
- Managing third-party subcontract installers on job site installations
- Reviewing and pricing change orders for existing projects, and actively following up to sell change orders on a profitable basis
- Resolving a variety of different issues that arise with projects, including delays, adverse site conditions, installation issues and other day-to-day challenges that come with commercial construction
- Collaborating with our manufacturer/supplier partners on orders and material deliveries
- Working with other project managers, warehouse managers and drivers to successfully complete projects
- Completing project deficiencies and working with customers to ensure complete satisfaction on their project delivery
- Assisting with warehouse management and monthly inventory
Qualifications and requirements:
To succeed in this role, the individual will need to be highly detailed, organized and have the ability to manage multiple project files at the same time. The majority of your work day is spent internally at our head office working with our project management team; you will not be
working at construction sites. You must also be willing to work as a true team-member, with a willingness to “chip in” to get the job done.
We are looking for an individual that is a strong communicator, has a positive attitude and a willingness to commit to our company.
You must have a valid G driving license, a post secondary education & 2-4 years of Construction Project Management experience.
Full time position; hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30 am to 2 pm on Friday
Eligible to enroll for health insurance after 3 months of employment
Eligible to enroll in 401K/RRSP plan after the waiting period
Company vehicle may be provided to use during work hours only
Submit resume to email@example.com.