Safety Director Needed
- OSHA 500 Trainer
- Competent Person Fall Protection training
- Competent Person Trenching training
- First Aid, AED, CPR Certificate
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of OSHA CFR 1926 and CFR 1910 Standards. Along with State and Local Safety guidelines.
- Stay current with new OSHA guidelines. And make changes to Policy and Company procedures as needed.
- Record keeping for OSHA along with online reporting,
- Record keeping for Ohio BWC (Bureau of Workers' Compensation) along with all online reporting.
- Record and track any injuries and record and report.
- Company representative to our Third-Party Administrator.
- Track cost of BWC and report changes or suggestions to control cost.
- Purchase all Safety equipment. (PPE) and distribute as needed.
- Supply each new job with a written Site Specific Safety Program and maintain program through duration of project.
- Respond to any site visits from OSHA.
- Conduct Site Safety Assessments of each job site weekly if possible. Provide written replies to site supervision and CT Taylor office.
- Record any safety violations and administer discipline as needed.
- Work with all subcontractors, verify and assist with their Safety Programs as they must be equal to or exceed CTT Safety Program standards.
- Safety Orientation (4 hours) with all new employees: test and keep records of training.
- Provide a weekly toolbox safety topic each week. Keep records of material discussed with dates and who was trained on topic.
- Provide and track training for: CPR First Aid AED, Forklift, Aerial Lift, Fall Protection, Trenching
- Drug Free Safety Program (DFSP) Train all employees and supervision with needed DFSP and keep all training records.
- New job startup: provide written safety policy, all postings and notices required by Federal, State, and Local authorities.