Truck Driver / Tool Inventory Associate
Trucking and Tool Inventory for Northeast Ohio Operations.
- Organize tools with tool tracking system
- Keep ample supply of tools on hand
- Assure tools are safety compliant
- Take orders for tools from Trade Superintendents
- Assemble tool orders and load trucks
- Deliver tools to job sites
- Pickup tools from job sites
- Organize returned tools back into warehouse inventory with tool tracking system
- Ability to react quickly to requests of internal associates and client needs
- Must be mechanically inclined and have basic knowledge of construction tools
- Basic computer skills are required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Overtime may be required
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to have full range of mobility in upper and lower body, able to reach overhead, able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push material and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to lift 70 pounds of weight throughout assigned workday if required.
- Class B CDL
- Clean driving record
- Truck driving experience
Interested candidates should apply at www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.
Rudolph Libbe Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.