Full Time Civil Engineer
Coyle SWPPP Professionals
Position locations include West Chester, OH and Medina, OH
As an Engineering Designer you will plan and prepare engineering designs for Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) while working directly under a Professional Engineer. This position also has the opportunity for field experience, including meeting clients on active job sites to assess performance of our plans. This position requires an understanding of erosion and sediment control as it relates to roadway and bridge construction. Specific job training will be provided.
Coyle SWPPP Professionals provides creative solutions to storm water and erosion challenges by applying engineering principles and construction services. We are a small, tight-knit company that offers the benefit of one-on one training. Though a small company, we work on project sites of all sizes. This position requires a self-starter, with the ability to work on a team and represent Coyle SWPPP Professionals in a positive manner.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering preferred) from an accredited school and have passed (or is in the process of studying for) the FE Exam.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office. In addition, training with Trimble Business Center will be provided.
- CPESC and/or CESSWI certifications to perform erosion and sediment control inspections. Coyle SWPPP Professionals will provide the needed training to obtain this certification.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and hold a valid driver’s license. Coyle SWPPP is a drug free workplace.
- Must be able to walk construction sites to perform inspection services. Project sites usually include heavy highway construction along with construction laborers, heavy highway equipment, and construction vehicles.
- Must have a clean driving record to operate Coyle SWPPP vehicles
- Coyle SWPPP Professionals is a drug free workplace and drug testing will be performed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties out of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Send resumes to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!