GEM Energy / Account Manager Needed
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: GEM Energy – Walbridge
GEM Energy is a trusted adviser to leading organizations in the institutional, industrial, governmental and commercial sectors. Our expertise and unequaled implementation capabilities include comprehensive supply side and demand side energy solutions, combined heat and power (CHP) system design and integration, solar development and installation, HVAC projects, and services and facility management.
We are in search of an account manager with a detailed, customer service oriented spirit who can successfully price, organize, and install small (primarily under $300,000) HVAC projects, coordinate large repairs to HVAC equipment, as well as enhance customer relationships.
- Walk projects down, develop scope of work, and complete pricing and proposals for customers.
- Coordinate projects (scheduling labor, parts and equipment orders, write sub-subcontracts, etc.) with customer, vendors, and colleagues to ensure successful installations that meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Communicate with customer and Business Development Manager to define scope of work and customer expectations prior to execution of work.
- Manage multiple small projects at any given time while providing quality customer service.
- Continuously learn about best practices and relevant changes in the HVAC industry as it relates to HVAC service projects.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology to identify ways to improve project implementation.
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of HVAC systems and proper installation procedures.
- Regularly communicate with hiring manager and Business Development Manager on status and success of projects.
- Attend site visits and assist Business Development Manager in the assembly of proposals.
- Work with Business Development manager to gain an understanding of small project and equipment repair sales.
- Gain a thorough understanding of internal processes and procedures as it relates to project set up, execution and completion.
- Strong project quoting and project management experience with HVAC equipment replacement and large repairs
- Customer service focused approach to problem solving
- Team player and a willingness to help fellow associates
- Effectively manage multiple small projects at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with consistent and timely follow up
- Motivated to achieve goals and customer satisfaction
- At least 5 year of proven work experience in HVAC service related project management
- History of pricing, managing and coordinating installation of small projects and repairs (typically under $300,000)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred
GEM Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates may apply at www.RLGBuilds.com.