Field Operations Manager Needed in NW Ohio / SE Michigan
Location: GEM Service – Northwest Ohio / Southeast Michigan
GEM Service is a trusted adviser and leading organization in the commercial / industrial service industry. We offer routine maintenance, repair services and replacement/upgrade capital projects in the areas of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Building Controls and Ductwork Air
Balance, Duct Cleaning and Fire Damper Services. Other Service offerings include Facility Risk and Expense Evaluations, Facility Management Services and Utility Procurement.
We are in search of a Field Operations Manager with a detailed, customer service oriented spirit who can successfully organize, and oversee the operations of the multiple offerings we have, as well as enhance customer relationships.
- Lead and manage our field supervision and project coordination associates across multiple service offerings.
- Regularly review field operations policies, procedures, and methods. Measure effectiveness of existing programs, identify problems or weaknesses, and recommend new methods or corrective action. Establish policies and procedures necessary for smooth and timely internal administration of the department.
- Own and drive customer retention best practices. Responsible for overall operational efficiency that provides a level of customer service that assures exceptional customer retention.
- Responsible for the review and improvement recommendations of financial data which includes gross margin across multiple products and job types. This may include labor mix ratios, contract tasking and financial reports, work order management software, etc.
- Strategic inventory management of equipment, tools and material stock.
- Conduct regular status reporting/review meetings with staff and managers. Compile information gathered, combine with personal observations and make recommendations to the regional manager on all matters affecting service operation.
- Remove road blocks as necessary for field supervision and project coordination associates to efficiently complete their job functions.
- Work with Regional Manager as needed on strategic initiatives.
- Customer service focused approach to problem solving
- Team player and a willingness to help fellow associates
- Effectively manage multiple offerings at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with consistent and timely follow up
- Motivated to achieve goals and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of principles and methods of operational management with financial goals
- Proven work experience in business operations / construction management
- History of managing and coordinating multiple teams at once
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required\
GEM Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates may apply at www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.