The Rudolph Libbe Group is a one-stop provider of construction and consulting services that range from site selection and financing to ongoing facility management. RLG, comprised of Rudolph Libbe Inc., GEM Inc., GEM Energy, Lehman Daman and Rudolph Libbe Properties, operates as one team. RLG is headquartered in Toledo with offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Lima, Ohio; and Plymouth, Michigan. Markets served include automotive, chemical, food processing, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, institutional, metals, power/petrochemical, refining, educational, commercial/retail, hospitality/recreation and warehouse/distribution. When our team of
multi-disciplined experts get involved early, you’re set up for long-term success. We bring our skilled trades, safety-first culture and collaborative process to every project and service. When you are ready to find property, build, renovate or maintain your facility, make the Rudolph Libbe Group your first call.
The Warehouse Manager will oversee operations at the Northeast Ohio warehouse to ensure that all incoming and outgoing inventory is
processed according to schedule. Duties include managing the warehouse, tool inventory, and trucking for Northeast Ohio operations.
- Managing overall warehouse operations, keeping warehouse organized and efficient
- Organizing tools with tool tracking system and assuring tools are safety compliant
- Taking tool orders from Trade Superintendents, assembling them and loading trucks
- Coordinating tool delivery and pickup from jobsites
- Coordinating maintenance of fleet vehicles
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to have full range of mobility in upper and lower body, with the ability to reach overhead and work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting, using hands to feel objects, tools or controls, climb stairs, and balance for extended periods of time.
- The associate must be able to lift, pull, and push material and equipment to complete assigned job tasks and be able to lift 70 pounds of weight throughout assigned workday
- Overtime may be required
- Must be mechanically inclined and have basic knowledge of construction tools
- Ability to react quickly to requests of internal associates and client needs
- Basic computer skills are required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
High school diploma or GED
Class B CDL and clean driving record
Warehouse and inventory tracking experience
Interested candidates may apply online at www.RLGBuilds.com.
Rudolph Libbe Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer