The Krill Co., Inc. seeks to employ and offer a career opportunity for the position of Project Superintendent. This position requires experience in all field related responsibilities including but not limited field engineering, layout, subcontractor coordination, scheduling, procurement of materials, manpower planning, field documentation, daily reporting, safety meetings and audits, toolbox talks, contract management, RFI submission and logs, shop drawing review, cost-control management, pull-planning skills, and the personal skill
to provide front line professional representation for The Krill Co., Inc.
Applicant must be a self-starter with a pro-active management approach and good communication skills with a willingness to work as a team player with project management staff, consultants, architect, and clients. Advanced skills and proficiencies in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, P6, and Plangrid (project management software) are desired.
- Education in construction management (Bachelors degree preferred), related degree or trade background
- Three to five years of field experience as a lead superintendent
- Provide profile portfolio of work performed / list of projects and locations
- Industry references
- LEED AP accreditation
- Industry certifications in Safety and Trade skills
- Proficient in reading, comprehending, and interpreting construction documents (i.e. specifications, shop drawings and project plans)
- Background, drug, and alcohol background checks are a mandatory requirement for employment
We have created an outline of position expectations which will be made available at your first interview.
Please email cover letter, resume and request for position expectations to email@example.com.