Sales Coordinator / Commercial Estimator
As Mentor Lumber and Supply continues to grow and expand, we are in need of a customer service focused individual to fill a full-time Sales Coordinator/Commercial Estimator position at our Mentor location.
The job functions of this dual role include:
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly, effectively, and professionally answering calls, emails or via the sales counter.
- Establish active communication and engagement with Outside Sales Representative (OSR) to ensure that orders are processed correctly and promptly.
- Responsible for reviewing plans and specifications in order to prepare quality and accurate take-offs while developing beneficial relationships with customers and vendors to secure sales.
- Acts as a connection between the Sales Team, vendors, and the customer.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent hours (no evenings or Sundays)
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life Insurance and STD
- 401k, Employer Match and Profit sharing
- Employee discounts
Construction estimating experience desired,
Appropriate knowledge of construction processes and methods,
Ability to interpret drawings into 3-dimensional stages,
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word,
Great attention to detail,
Comfortable with numbers and technology,
Excellent communication skills
Mentor Lumber and Supply Company was established almost 100 years ago to serve the local needs for lumber, coal and building materials. Through the years, Mentor Lumber and Supply has grown to include showrooms and design centers in both Mentor and Chardon as well as a Door and Millwork division that specializes in custom woodworking and an Installed Services Dept that offers home remodeling and installation of our products.
Submit resumes to HR@mentorlumber.com
Mentor Lumber and Supply Company
7180 Center Street
Mentor, Ohio 44060
A Commitment to: Excellence, Teamwork, and Respect in All That We Do!