Parking Lot Maintenance Services Salesperson
We are looking for an experienced sales representative who is driven to achieve and goal-oriented. They will be responsible to both prospect for new accounts and grow existing relationships. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, good with numbers, attentive to details, and comfortable with technology. We are a commercial asphalt and concrete contractor, so the successful candidate will need to enjoy spending time outdoors and be willing to get dirty every now and then.
This position is a combination of three roles: salesperson, estimator, and construction project manager. Responsibilities include prospecting for new opportunities, leading sales discussions, gathering information to prepare cost estimates, bids and proposals, and then managing
projects from start to completion. Driving new sales is the most important part of the job and project management is the least of the three.
Successful candidates must possess the following skills and traits: Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, time management and ability to prioritize, verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with technology
Preference will be given to candidates with one or more the following experiences, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Asphalt / concrete industry
- Construction estimating
- Project management
- Sales to building owners and property managers
- Reach out to prospective customers through cold calling and other means
- Present, promote and sell asphalt and concrete maintenance services
- Recommend appropriate solutions and prepare cost estimates
- Establish and grow business and customer relationships
- Resolve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Oversee project management and communication with clients and crews
- Maintain records on prospects and clients using online CRM database
- Provide information for invoicing and job costing when jobs are complete
Dura-Seal is the largest company in central Ohio focused on industrial and commercial asphalt and concrete maintenance solutions. We help our clients protect their assets while beautifying and extending the life of their property. Our company has been repeatedly recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in central Ohio.
We offer competitive pay and benefits such as health insurance and 401(k) matching and can offer a flexible schedule to work around school or family needs.
To apply, send a resume to Lewis VanLandingham at email@example.com.