LOCATION: Rudolph Libbe Group – Walbridge, Ohio
This position is responsible for providing generalist and administrative support to the Human Resources/Organizational Development (HR/OD) department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Conduct benefits enrollment for new associates
- Complete and maintain I-9 records for new associates. Review I-9 forms from field associates to ensure corrections are made, if necessary
- Complete verifications of employment
- Submit new associate and other required background checks
- Conduct audits of various benefits or other HR programs and recommend any corrective action
- Update HRIS database records and process documents for new hires, terminations and other status changes
- Assist HR/OD team with various research projects and/or special projects
- Assist with the recruitment and hiring processes
- Create and maintain associate personnel files
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in human resources or business, with two or more years of HR administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or HRCI
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) credential preferred
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Interested candidates should apply on www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.
The Rudolph Libbe Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.