Rudolph Libbe Inc. Seeks Proposal Coordinator
POSITION: Proposal Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Proposal/Presentation Manager
LOCATION: Walbridge, Ohio
Rudolph Libbe Inc. (RLI) offers a complete range of project delivery methods including general contracting, design/build and construction management. Based in Toledo, Ohio for more than 65 years, RLI is one of the largest privately-owned construction firms in the region and exists to improve our clients’ process and facility needs. RLI is part of the Rudolph Libbe Group with offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Lima, Ohio; and Plymouth, Michigan. For additional information, visit RLGBuilds.com.
As our proposal coordinator, you will assist with strategies to support the company’s business development growth and brand awareness.
This includes internal and external projects; which will be dependent on the prevailing marketing plan and communications tactics. Your job will be to assist in proposal (RFP, RFQ) and presentation campaigns, with a high degree of organization, priority and time management that will lead to RLI successfully contracting the work. The proposal coordinator must be skilled at developing a proposal that best tells the RLI winning strategy, clearly demonstrates our competitive advantages, and compels the client to select RLI to be their trusted partner.
- Prepare layouts, templates, drawings, and other graphics according to input from business development, and various proposal stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Layout responses using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Conceptualize complex proposal graphics, themes and technical concepts to solve visual communication problems from concept to completion.
- Conceptualize, render, and edit proposal graphics.
- Maintain version control of all proposal graphic files.
- Create proposal related charts and figures, and business development materials.
- Assist in proposal production efforts such as print and assemble binder covers and spines.
- Meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects/proposals simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, & Microsoft Office - Provide an example of how you have done this in the past. Digital links accepted!
- Proficiency in production art with design in a Mac-based environment
- Possess excellent skills in writing and communication
- Project management skills; able to plan, achieve, and evaluate results as a member of team and/or on your own
- Ability to work alone and in collaboration with others
- Excellent communication skills and ability to offer input and feedback to team members
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design or related major or 2-5 years relevant/equivalent experience in a marketing or creative environment.
- Two (2) years of related proposal graphic design experience preferred, but not necessary.
Rudolph Libbe Inc. is an EEO Employer.
Interested candidates may apply at www.RLGBuilds.com.