Warehouse Clerk Needed in Walbridge, OH
Location: GEM Inc., Walbridge office
As a member of our team your responsibilities will include unloading trucks from jobsites, cleaning and painting gang boxes, tools,
equipment and materials, and overall support of our warehouse personnel.
- Organize all tools with identifying tracking number
- Make sure all tools are safety compliant before being sent to a jobsite
- Assist in repair of tools when necessary
- Pull consumables or tools for drivers to pick up and deliver
- Must be mechanically inclined and have basic knowledge of construction tools/products
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- General computer skills are required
- Must be detail oriented, flexible, adaptable and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Overtime may be required. This position will be required to be on a bi-monthly call rotation schedule.
- While performing the duties of this job, the
- associate is regularly required to have full range of mobility in upper and lower body, able to reach overhead, able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift, pull and push material and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift 70 pounds of weight throughout assigned workday if required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Previous tool room experience a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
GEM Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply at www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.