The Rudolph Libbe Group is a one-stop provider of construction and consulting services that range from site selection and financing to ongoing facility management. RLG, comprised of Rudolph Libbe Inc., GEM Inc., GEM Energy, Lehman Daman and Rudolph Libbe Properties, operates as one team. RLG is headquartered in Toledo with offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Lima, Ohio; and Plymouth, Michigan. Markets served include automotive, chemical, food processing, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, institutional, metals, power/petrochemical, refining, educational, commercial/retail, hospitality/recreation and warehouse/distribution. When our team of multi-disciplined experts get involved early, you’re set up for long-term success. We bring our skilled trades, safety-first culture and collaborative process to every project and service. When you are ready to find property, build, renovate or maintain your facility, make the Rudolph Libbe Group your first call.
The Rudolph Libbe Group Cleveland office is seeking a Project Superintendent. The Project Superintendent is responsible for on-site supervision and coordination for successful completion of projects.
- Participate in project turnover meeting with estimating and project management
- Review safety requirements and assist in developing safety plan
- Mobilize equipment and materials to the site including temporary utilities as needed
- Coordinate layout for the project including necessary elevations, baselines, bench marks, building points, etc.
- Establish manpower requirements, forecast upcoming activities, and coordinate execution of the work
- Coordinate subcontractors, materials suppliers and equipment to support the schedule
- Ensure work is being installed per drawings and specifications including all standards for quality control
- Conduct weekly meetings to include safety and schedule review, update and forecasting
- Coordination with the customer to meet project goals and achieve customer satisfaction
- Support project management and estimating with input on schedule, means and methods, and labor requirements
- Maintain a working relationship with signatory unions and a general understanding of collective bargaining agreements
- Complete punch list, project closeout, and demobilization
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of personnel, both internal and external
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 to 10 years field supervisory experience in construction
- 30 hour OSHA certification
Interested candidates may apply online at www.RLGBuilds.com.
The Rudolph Libbe Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.