Service Accounting Clerk Needed
GEM Service is a trusted adviser and leading organization in the commercial / industrial service industry. We offer routine maintenance, repair services and replacement/upgrade capital projects in the areas of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Building Controls and Ductwork Air Balance, Duct Cleaning and Fire Damper Services. Other Service offerings include Facility Risk and Expense Evaluations, Facility Management Services and Utility Procurement.
The Service Accounting Clerk will perform accounts receivable duties for the GEM Service Division.
- Both T&M and project invoices for assigned Account Manager
- Facilitate transfers for assigned customers
- Assist with collections for assigned Account Manager
- Daily job set ups in accounting system (eCMS)
- Assist with tasks as directed by Accounting Manager
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of personnel, both internal and external
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to work independently
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have good time management skills
- Five years accounting experience or a college education in business/accounting
- Construction industry experience is a plus
- Understanding of sales taxes
GEM Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates may apply at www.RLGBuilds.com.