Project Superintendent Needed
We are a General Contractor with 20 years of industry experience specializing in commercial and real estate services. Our portfolio is diverse and established.
- Provide technical expertise to projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of owner’s contracts, project estimates, budgets and scope of projects.
- Ability to manage and monitor daily field activities on site, coordinate with subcontractors and schedule inspections
- Coordinate, schedule and participate in all meetings with all parties including client and subcontractors.
- Create and maintain a harmonious relationship with all including adjacent tenants and subcontractors.
- Ensure construction schedule and project stays on pace. Schedule is maintained and is appropriately balanced.
- Assist with change orders and all tasks necessary to maintain workflow.
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite.
- Five years or more experience in the construction field
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Technical experience and skill in all applicable fields i.e. computer software, read and understand blue prints and specifications
- Ability to travel as required per project basis.
Resume and contact information required to be emailed to email@example.com.
Salary and benefits as per experience and negotiable.