PROJECT MANAGER / ESTIMATOR
COMPANY: GEM Inc.
LOCATION: Walbridge, OH Office
Based in Toledo, Ohio since 1982, GEM Inc. is a singular contracting resource providing mechanical, electrical, structural steel and boiler work for process manufacturing and industrial customers. GEM is part of the Rudolph Libbe Group with offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Lima, Ohio; and Plymouth, Michigan. For additional information, visit RLGBuilds.com.
We are in search of an individual with an outgoing, entrepreneurial spirit who can drive profitability and performance as well as enhance customer relationships. The GEM Project Manager / Estimator will effectively manage safety, cost, material, schedule, subcontractors, changes, and quality on assigned projects. Responsibilities include building and strengthening relationships with new and existing customers, estimating and managing multiple construction projects and identifying new opportunities to provide value-added services for clients.
- Pre-Construction services
- Project estimating and managing
- Project management and purchasing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key customers
- Participation in strategic and operational initiatives in order to enhance, grow and improve the company
- Demonstrated customer relationship, estimating, and project management skills
- Knowledge of safety best practices and procedures
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and respond quickly to requests of customers and superintendents
- Ability to identify client needs and bid and manage the work from the conceptual stage through completion
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or eight (8) or more years of experience working in the construction industry
- Eight (8) or more years of sheet metal and HVAC experience
Interested parties should apply on our website at www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.
GEM Inc. is an EEO